Wednesday, January 30, 2013

information sources



The topic of anesthesia is one that has many information sources that I will be able to rely on to help me with research. I have a wide variety of resources ranging from books, articles, journals, as well as credible websites. The medical field is something that is constantly advancing which will only aid me in my research because most information will be up to date. People who may be interested in this project would be anyone in the medical field because anesthesia affects almost every part of medicine from dentistry to a woman in labor. All of the people in these lines of work would probably have an opinion on anesthesia. I assume the majority would be positive, but that will be the interesting information that I find out while further researching this topic.

1 comment:

  1. I agree this a really good topic. I'm sure you will be able to find a lot of information in books, websites, etc. on your topic because it is a broad one, and because the medical field constantly changes, I'm sure the information you find will be reliable.

    ReplyDelete