Thursday, January 10, 2013

library


My favorite part of the library is the second floor. I live in the arbor view apartments with three other roommates and even though we all have our own rooms, it still is very hard to concentrate. The second floor is quiet enough for me to focus on my work as well as easy going enough for me to talk to those around me. My least favorite part about the library is the printing. I wish each floor had a printing section as well as the option of color printing. This would make things so much more convenient because if one of the printers is broken then there would be another option in the same building. Instead, now we have to go to the excel center. As far as being confused in the library, I still do not really know how to navigate around the library to find particular books.

No comments:

Post a Comment