Thursday, January 24, 2013

anesthesia


In class today, I learned the importance of narrowing down my research topic. I have officially decided to further research anesthesia but I was not sure which direction to take with it in order to concentrate my research. I believe the area that I would like to focus on would be the history of anesthesia and then dive into the different sections of the field ranging from local anesthesia to general. The words I have come up to better my research are anesthesia, local, general, epidural, history, among others. The sources on westga’s website also seem like they are going to help a great deal and I cannot wait to see what interesting information I will be able to find on there.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that the topic you have chosen will be a good one. It is also recent, which will help you find more criteria on the subject matter. I also think that while figuring out what sections you should consider the dosage from children, teenagers,and adults.

    ReplyDelete