Thursday, April 11, 2013

Prezi


I have never used anything like these websites before so I felt very out of my comfort zone when I first started experimenting with them. The two I tried were Prezi and Weebly which are both very new to me. Both are very interesting sites with a great deal of cool tools that people can use in order to create presentations but I had not a clue as to what I was doing. I wasn’t a fan of how all our projects and what not would be made public. I decided to go with Prezi just because I had seen it used before and it really can create some great projects but it took me quite a while to figure out what to do. I decided not to use Weebly or some of the other sites because it was more like creating a website and I feel more comfortable with Powerpoints or anything along the lines of that.
I believe I am either going to stick with Prezi and just watch a lot of tutorials to attempt to figure it out or just go the old fashioned route and use Powerpoint to create my presentation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment